Monday, April 25, 2005

Where are you, Grand Theftendo?



I'd been worried. Back in October, BoingBoing posted a blurb about a homebrew version of GTA for the NES, but the site hadn't seen any updates in a long time. I was afraid of the worst: vaporware. No, turns out that Brian Provinciano's just had a busy time at work lately, and he just recently released a high-level assembler for the NES. All you coders go get busy making the 8-bit goodness for the rest of us!

Don't got a nintendo? Don't worry: with a Game Boy Advance, a Flash Cartridge and PocketNES, you're ready to geek out on all your favorite Nintendo games. Bionic Commando, anyone?

2 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its closed down. Legal reasons prehaps?

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good blog - very interesting!! Thought you might like some excellent advice on driving extra traffic to your website/blog - I'm into e commerce web hosting and to drive traffic to my website I was searching around the internet for absolutely ages looking for SEO tools to fire my site up the Google search engine, then I signed up free for this superb traffic gereating tool - I now have loads of hits to my websites/blogs and my site is shooting up the Google rankings quicker than ever before.

Consequently this can see your affiliate commissions shoot through the roof - meaning lots of extra money coming in for you and your family. Sign up now - it's free.
. Sorry if this information is of no use to you but seeing as you have the anonymous feature enabled I thought I should share this free bit of essential promotional advice with you and would hope you would do the same for me.

I hope the tool will serve you equally as well as it has me!!

Best of luck, cheers for now, dave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home